- I use Instagram to organize my photos and record the time, date as well as my thoughts
- I work as hard as I can on evening and weekends to complete my pages
- I print 2-3 week's worth of photos at a time and slip them in to page protectors before I choose my jouranling cards and write on them.
- I journal with intention and consider what I want to remember in 25 years
- I spend just as much time photographing my layouts as it does to complete them
What changes have you made to your Project Life process this year? What have you switched up? What have you kept the same?